Piercings by Jesse
Jesse is now doing piercing at Ruby Lou's. Due to the COVID restrictions she cannot take walk ins but you can pre-book an appointment by contacting us
Ear Lobe Single £25 Pair £35
Ear – Tragus, Helix, Conch, Snug, Rook,
Forward Helix and Anti-tragus £30
Nipple Single £35 Pair £50
· Before touching the piercing wash your hands thoroughly!
· After two hours take the dressing off the piercing (if your piercing has a dressing).
· Clean the piercing twice a day. We recommend the following for cleaning –
· ¼ of a teaspoon of Hibiscrub diluted in 500ml of warm water
· Do not over-clean the area or use harsh products.
· Never touch the area without having washed your hands thoroughly first!
· Do not touch/play with the piercing unnecessarily.
· Do not change the jewellery before the recommended healing time :
Ear Lobe 4-8 weeks
Ear – Tragus, Helix, Daith, Conch, Snug, Rook,
Forward Helix and Anti-tragus 2-12 months
Industrial/Scaffold 2-12 months
Nostril/Nose 2-6 months
Septum 6-8 weeks
Navel/Belly 6-12 months
Eyebrow 2-4 months
Tongue 4-6 weeks
Lip – Labret, Monroe, Madonna 8-12 weeks
Lip – Vertical labret and Philtrum/Medusa 8-12 weeks
· If you have your tongue, vertical labret or philtrum pierced you will need to come back to us after a week, once the swelling has subsided, to change the jewellery to a shorter length.
· Most importantly if you are not sure about anything regarding your piercing do not hesitate to contact us
Aftercare for tongue piercings
· Use alcohol free mouthwash 3-4 times daily.
· No alcohol or smoking for 1 week - Avoid spicy food.
· Avoiding tea, coffee and dairy products will also help with the healing.
· If tongue is feeling particularly swollen, you can suck on ice cubes or ice lollies to help reduce this.
· Ibroprufen can also help with the swelling if necessary.