"YOU HAVE TO GET LOST BEFORE YOU CAN BE FOUND."
Jesse is our fully qualified piercer at Ruby Lou's.
Due to the COVID restrictions she cannot take walk ins but you can pre-book an appointment by contacting us.
Piercings price list:
Ear Lobe Single £30 Pair £40
Ear – Tragus, Helix, Conch, Snug, Rook,
Forward Helix, Daith and Anti-tragus £30
Nipple Single £30 Pair £50
· Before touching the piercing wash your hands thoroughly!
· After two hours take the dressing off the piercing (if your piercing has a dressing).
· Clean the piercing twice a day. We recommend the following for cleaning –
· A sterile saline solution (Stericlens is ideal as you can spray this while the bottle is upside down)
· Do not over-clean the area or use harsh products.
· Never touch the area without having washed your hands thoroughly first!
· Do not touch/play with the piercing unnecessarily.
· Do not change the jewellery before the recommended healing time :
Ear Lobe 4-8 weeks
Ear – Tragus, Helix, Daith, Conch, Snug, Rook,
Forward Helix and Anti-tragus 2-12 months
Industrial/Scaffold 2-12 months
Nostril/Nose 2-6 months
Septum 6-8 weeks
Navel/Belly 6-12 months
Eyebrow 2-4 months
Tongue 4-6 weeks
Lip – Labret, Monroe, Madonna 8-12 weeks
Lip – Vertical labret and Philtrum/Medusa 8-12 weeks
· If you have your tongue, vertical labret or philtrum pierced you will need to come back to us after a week, once the swelling has subsided, to change the jewellery to a shorter length.
· Most importantly if you are not sure about anything regarding your piercing do not hesitate to contact us
Aftercare for tongue piercings
· Use alcohol free mouthwash 3-4 times daily.
· No alcohol or smoking for 1 week - Avoid spicy food.
· Avoiding tea, coffee and dairy products will also help with the healing.
· If tongue is feeling particularly swollen, you can suck on ice cubes or ice lollies to help reduce this.
· Ibroprufen can also help with the swelling if necessary.